 Fun / *1318 (-5)
  Re: What's so Adult about it Anyway ? (was: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) YES! Man I'm really not getting work done today. Stopped by the post office with my taxes, visited a local shopkeeper. Posting in this silly thread. Well, the thread isn't silly, but it's silly that I'm not getting my work done! (...) The TFOL (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

"Damien Guichard" <damien.guichard@wanadoo.fr> skrev i meddelandet news:HDCyp9.8rw@lugnet.com... (...) I don't agree. There are many ways where you *actually* share the experience, not only by watching: - Build together - I do it all the time with (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  What's so Adult about it Anyway ? (was: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) Haha! I love it. Now, I really am enjoying this entire thread, but my line of thinking is diverging a little (thus the change in subject line). A question comes to my mind about how we refer to ourselves within the "community". Why do we need (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) For someone who has shyed away from the community over the past year or so, I feel that I may be able to answer some questions: I believe that the culture here includes everyone, especially the casual fan of Lego. But I think that the reason (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) FUT .space. What do you say fellas? Imagine a new LSC (Lego Space Club) showing up at a Sci Fi convention and dominating a whole corner with Moonbases and SHIPs... I bet a number of visitors would be converted over from collecting comic-book (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact