 Fun / *1283 (-20)
  Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator

(...) Not so hard, it's already been done. Look at the bottom of this page: (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator

The best is just using Homemaker names: Bathroom Bathroom Bathroom Bathroom kitchen Bathroom bathroom Love it. -G (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HD34nv.uo8@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) I don't agree with you there! At least if by 'the medium' you only mean real, physical bricks. I haven't got much opportunity to build with real Lego, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator

(...) Personally, I'd like a Deep Sea Space Teepee. I it would go nicely with my Cannon Control Hypno-Patrol. Ian (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator

Fun-Day Ambulance Pony Rally Spy-Sundaes Pretty Wishes Showdown Pony Lock-up Sidewalk Motorcycle Dig 'n Dump Kitchen King's Response Bathroom The king must have visited the Dig n' Dump kitchen. Jeff J (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator

(...) Hmm... Enchanted Blaze Kitchen Island Flash Garden Isolation Sweeper Boulder Playmates for water polo: Poolside Stables A real challenge for the trains people : Tri-Wheeled Railroad And for the NAVY: Love 'n Lullabies Oarsmen Benjamin (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) I don't disagree, but being a member of 'The friendliest place on the internet', I like the idea that people 'into Lego' are automatically included just because they are intrinsically valued as people to begin with. Hmm...here's a (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator

My favourite was the "freight freighter" - very zen... (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator

This thing is great! Haven`t laughed so hard in a while!!! Paradisa Point Buccaneers Flying City Decoder - What could this possibly be? Forestmen's Dragster - supercharged horses? Paradisa Lock-up - a jail in Paradisa? Tractor Fire Tunnelator Garden (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator

Todd, this is really funny. Another site I frequent has a random bad Bluegrass Band name generator: (URL) what Front-end Snow Playmates would look like, Darrell (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) My personal feeling is that the "LEGO community" doesn't really exist. That is to say there isn't a singular entity that can qualify to classify the group that might make up this definition. But rather, in my mind what you might really be (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) Certainly anyone who does is welcome, but perhaps being a part of the community, or one of many 'LEGO communities' is a matter of individuals actively identifying with such groups...? -Tim (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator

(...) I see 204,938,448 set names are possible... I wonder how long it will be before they're all listed on this thread :-) Cheers Richie Dulin (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes: SNIP (...) HUGE SNIP (...) basically, any one that plays or works with ANY Lego building product. Jeff (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator

Awesome! A combination of Pirates and Belville gives some pretty fun results. My current favorite being "King Kahuka's Playmates." Bryan (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator

(...) My favorites: Forestmen's Fire Cafe Rolling Acres Isolation Throne El Dorado Laser Playland Pony Command Bathroom Garden Isolation Spy-Playhouse Sand Dollar Intercept Hypno-Truck Mountain Cliff Bathroom Pretty Wishes Main Hypno-Paravane Saucer (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator

In lugnet.fun, Todd Lehman writes:> (...) "Sub-Mountain Command Dual Scooter" This could be a real set. Maybe start a whole space theme of "Rock Planet 2102"... "Majisto's Boulder Hauler" I picture a couple of dragons with a harness to drag all (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) Great topic, Tim! Hmm... Well time for Hendo to babble again... :) In my analysis, the term "Lego Community" is a group of humanity that reaches far beyond any of the limitations you have suggested. The entire Lego Community includes TLC (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator

(...) Pretty Loading Shanty I should make one of those for the train layout... Magic Red Bird Sundaes Hmm, what's in a Magic Red Bird Sunday? Battle Metroliner Hmm.... Battering Club Bathroom Sand Dollar Club Playmates I thought LEGO was a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) Thanks, Felix. (...) I haven't had time to formulate thoughts in reply to the other posts, but they're floating around in my head somewhere. You bring up a very good point, I think. Some individuals identify only with some components of "the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact