 FAQ / 983
Re: dead links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 17:23:45 GMT

I've been thinking about this as well. And I will volunteer my time toward
creating either the database or the traditional faq. As it is, I often
search the newsgroups for past answers and it is often fruitless, even when
the information I seek is there somewhere. So, I add to Tim's chorus: is
someone or some group already doing this?

Cary

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
This brings up a question of mine, which there might be an answer for but • I
am not clear on.  Will there ever be a 'LUGNET FAQ' encompassing all of
these??  Is there someone or some group of people working on assembling • data
for that?  I'd certainly like to see a searchable question and answer
database, along with a traditional FAQ for LUGNET and for the AFOL • community
in general.

Added: lugnet.faq
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com