 FAQ / 977 (-10)
  Re: Acronym FAQ - FTX version

(...) You're joking, right? That's kinda sexist (IMHO), and an acronym FAQ should (IMHO) try to document popular accepted usage, not add new things that haven't reached some critical mass of usage. --Todd (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Acronym FAQ - FTX version

I noticed the NLF acronym... Maybee this one can be usefull for us who are married ;-) "WAF" "Wife Acceptance Factor" I have to consider this factor each time i buy something not really important... Or when you move the furniture around the house to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: TRU?

(...) use (...) Like i couldn't of figured that out for myself, pshh. :o) But seriously, they never have train stuff, well at least the one at dufferin mall doesn't, and i find that whenever i go there, wal-mart almost alkways has the same thing but (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: TRU?

(...) ...plus, if you need to encrypt any other acronyms, you might be able to use this: (URL) .faq (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.faq)

  Re: Am I the only one ?.........

(...) A little late replying to this one, but I was bored and wanted some reading material. Anyways, I'm 15 and I consider myself to be an AFOL also. Wilson (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Changing email

(...) Go here: (URL) .faq (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: How do you post pictures in these forums?

(...) You *cannot*. What you *can* do instead, though, is post whatever images online in a personal web page (such as Xoom or Yahoo/GeoCities), or in an account at Brickshelf's Gallery ("(URL) your images are online, you can then post your message (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.faq)

  How do you post pictures in these forums?

Can anybody tell me how to attach pictures in my posts? (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Question....

Yes it works just like that. BrickBay will also send both the seller and the buyer an e-mail with details of the sales, minus shipping info. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Sava" <ajs0093@pop.tamu.edu> To: (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Question....

for lack of a better place to put this post... I have a question about BrickBay, and i'm hoping someone out there will answer my question. If I order something off of Brickbay, does it work like ebay? i.e. the seller contacts me via email with a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact