 FAQ / 970
    How do you post pictures in these forums? —Mikohl Moree
   Can anybody tell me how to attach pictures in my posts? (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: How do you post pictures in these forums? —Franklin W. Cain
   (...) You *cannot*. What you *can* do instead, though, is post whatever images online in a personal web page (such as Xoom or Yahoo/GeoCities), or in an account at Brickshelf's Gallery ("(URL) your images are online, you can then post your message (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.faq)