 FAQ / 959
  Re: Am I the only one ?....NOT AT ALL!

(...) what about (URL) this never seems to be used though (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Am I the only one ?....NOT AT ALL!

(...) Hey Jonathan, This is Alex Kaiser from Kidlug and Kidlug is going to be opened to club members this fall. We are trying to make it kid easy so kids can understand some things we do here on Lugnet. Look for messages this fall for when it opens. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.faq)