 FAQ / 947 (-10)
  Re: Am I the only one ?.........

(...) What? What? Another one of my species? Huzzah! I'm 15 by the way, and I call myself an AFOL without a second thought. JRFOLs are not the type found here. Greg "You mean to tell me the mark on the inside of the pretzel oven is Shamu?" Majewski (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Am I the only one ?.........

(...) Hi, Don't worry, I'm thirteen years old. As far as I know, there are hardly any teenagers on Lugnet. We are a rare species ;-) Erin -- (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Am I the only one ?.........

Hello, I'm 12, and it seems as if I'm the only minor in all of lugnet. I know there's Shiri but is there anybody else who's a teenager or kid. Futhermore do we "JRFOLS" actually make up a percentage of lugnet's participants/members? or am I the only (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Salvaging Lego Stickers

Sent to .faq for eventual processing... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: This will get someone upset...

(...) That's the point I think. Selçuk (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq)

  Re: This will get someone upset...

(...) Might not be important, but it might be interesting. After all, part of having a community is meeting people, right? (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq)

  Re: This will get someone upset...

(...) That's ridiculous. It's not like that at all. It's like meeting someone you don't know at a lego convention, and they give you their card. I've done that. It's got my name and e-mail address on it, it's small, it's convenient, it's an accepted (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq)

  Re: This will get someone upset...

(...) Marc, I don't understand. Should people be ashamed of where they work or what they do? (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq)

  Re: How Lego Direct could Make Jar-Jar an Orc

(...) NTFH = NoTimeForHeroes it's my little trademark (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: This will get someone upset...

(...) Yeah, seems like a fairly simple case of a personal dislike, motivated by I don't know what, but not really important to me. I use the web interface now as well, but if I ever switch back to a news reader I'll have my sig pre-defined for every (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact