 FAQ / 906
    Re: Color chart —Scott Arthur
   (...) to (...) you (...) simple? (...) Sorry. I was really talking about TLC, and how they match coulour. I very much doubt they use swatches, as was suggested. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Color chart —Geoffrey Hyde
   Hey, you could always take the color in question down to your local hardware or paint store and ask them to stick it into their computerized color matcher, that would be about as accurate as you can get using today's technology!! I've seen them (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.lego.direct)