 FAQ / 898
    Re: Color chart —Todd Lehman
   (...) No, I just don't trust it completely, and I hate to rely on it. I do like it, and I use it frequently, and there are even places[1] on LUGNET which make use of it. I think JavaScript is a great way to enhance a page after the base- (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Color chart —Frank Filz
   (...) I appreciate the low useage of Javascript on Lugnet. At work, I use Netscape 3.01, and if I don't disable Javascript, it crashes on a regular basis. Also, many people disable Javascript for security reasons. Fortunately for a site like Lugnet, (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.faq)