 FAQ / 893
  Re: Color chart

I can explain this somewhat. I worked on Apple system software in graphics for many years. The Macintosh, which Suzanne uses, is set up to attempt to show each level of gray equi-distant from each other, as the eye sees it. This is done by applying (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Color chart

(...) cool! (...) Actually, I have a dual monitor setup here. Running OS 9.0.4, I have two main calibration settings saved. One for a PC view on my iMacSE screen (gamma 2.2) and the other is set up for mirroring over to my ViewSonic PT775 (which has (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.faq)