 FAQ / 886
  Re: Color chart

(...) Oh I totally agree. I hoped that other folks could help with this. But I'm not sure if it should be photo'd all under same conditions. I have all but two in that chart.. Let's say: if anyone has those sorts of pictures laying about already, (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Color chart

(...) Since some of the Scala colors are very close (just last night I was looking at two of the Scala oranges, and noticed how close they were), it would be best for the pictures to be taken under the same conditions. Of course that could be hard (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.faq)