 FAQ / 868
  Following up oneself (Was: Re: Is LEGO safe in Fish Tanks? (Safe for the fish))

(...) [ie, "sorry to follow myself up] (...) There is on Usenet. I'm not sure exactly where it comes from, but it is bad nettiquette. I *think* it's to prevent one person from keeping a thread alive when no one else cares. At any rate, I have seen (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Following up oneself (Was: Re: Is LEGO safe in Fish Tanks? (Safe for the fish))

(...) Why was this followed up to debate? I don't see anything controversial! :-) Seems like good elaboration for the FAQ. ++Lar (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)