 FAQ / 792 (-5)
  Re: LUGNET FAQ (Was: Customizing Subgroup (was Re: Some Lego cleaning experiments))

(...) I wouldn't mind drafting a small bit on cleaning or customizing lego. But I am not sure I see the point of doing so unless its going to be a linked page, perhaps with other FAQ subjects from the main FAQ page. Or is the idea to have people (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Where can I buy rubber hose?

Do you know where I can buy any extra length of rubber hose that is use for lego other than S@H? Ron (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq)

  LUGNET FAQ (Was: Customizing Subgroup (was Re: Some Lego cleaning experiments))

(...) Check out lugnet.faq ... Unfortunately, I don't have the time right now to actively maintain the FAQ. I had hoped I have gotten it on a good start, but it seems that it's a dead project at the moment. The biggest hurdle when I was still active (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: What is Microfig?

(...) There's an embryonic FAQ item on this very subject: (URL) you can get past the HTML formatting... :-, (...) Claim rights to the models you've created, sure! As for the term, I have no idea who coined it. Someone on rtl or LUGNET, I'm sure. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  [FAQ] Cancelling Messages using Newsreaders

keywords for searches: Cancel. Cancel Post. Cancel Message. Newsreader. Cancelling Messages. Delete. Deleting messages. The question of how to cancel messages comes up here on occasion. For those looking for the answer, the answer has been provided (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact