 FAQ / 785
  Re: LEGO box

Z <leahy@concentric.net> wrote in message news:FoHy7y.Ivz@lugnet.com... (...) odd (...) like (...) pieces (...) are (...) I use my bricks for building, and I never put any set aside from the other pile of bricks and I only use 3-4 of the bigger (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO box

May I suggest trimmming the followups down to just storage at this point? I'd say we're off topic for most of the rest of the groups. (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO box

As it is now, all my sets are in their respective boxes, piled up in my closet at my apartment. Lack of room to set up my town being the main reason. Once I do get the room I will set up my town again and probably just pile the empty boxes (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO box

I don't mean to be a putz, but this thread is cross-posted *way* too much. Please trim off .trains if you are posting to it. -John (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)