 FAQ / 733
    Re: how do i request instructions to a set —Peter Callaway
   (...) look. Forgive my newbie ignorance, but what is a Jambalaya box??? Peter Callaway (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.faq)

        How to find a LUGNET newsgroup (Was: how do i request instructions to a set) —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) We're all there at some time, neh? Anyway, I referred to the newsgroup: lugnet.market.jambalaya You can read up on it simply by subscribing to that newsgroup -- the very first message is the newsgroup charter, a message which gives a good (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.faq)