 FAQ / 732 (-5)
  Re: lots of returned messages

(...) It depends on the group. Normally, no... What group did you post to? If it was one of the groups gatewayed with an older mailing list, then if there are any dead/obsolete recipient addresses still on the list that haven't been cleaned out (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.faq)

  lots of returned messages

Is it a normal thing to get a lot of "mailer-daemon: message not deliverable" when I post a message, because I did, and I wanted to know if people actually got my message. Shana Negin (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: how do i request instructions to a set

(...) Brickshelf.Com doesn't have the set (#6706) because it has been released after 1997. To quote the site: "...due to self-imposed restrictions, we do not have instructions for sets released in 1997 or later." Your next-best bet is to see if (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.faq)

  how do i request instructions to a set

i went to brickshelf.com to look for the instructions to frontier patrol (wild west) but they didn't have it. can anyone tell me how to request set instructions from them? (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: "Buying Lego" FAQ to link auctions to

Thanks Jamie, those are good ideas - I'll add them. Kevin (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact