 FAQ / 72 (-5)
  obLEGO

What does the 'ob' mean? Thanks! John (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: FAQ data format possibilities

(...) I've got a mechanism for this for the ng names so that, for example, "sf" is displayed as "San Francisco" -- but it isn't internationalized yet. Not sure how to handle subcategory names in the FAQ for virtual subcategories that don't yet (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Working sketch of FAQ item data format

(Originally in another thread. I gave it its own thread to make finding it and building upon it easier.) Here's a working sketch of the FAQ data format; in quasi-XML, to separate the files. <FILE NAME="file: /faq/lugnet/market/a...1.en.faq"> Refer: (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Format of FAQ items

(...) You've convinced me otherwise now. Mea culpa. :-, (...) I think it would take in the whole sub-FAQ. This is (currently) my strategy for giving localized names to the different categories. Someone looking for starter questions could probably (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq)

  (canceled)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact