 FAQ / 712 (-5)
  Re: FAQqage: How to get zero perspective from L3P?

(...) Argh! It's so simple! ;-) I swear, I'd get over these hurdles more easiliy if there was a recent book for POV-Ray... It would probably help if I read the whole doc, too, but it's like reading a dictionary (I usually get stuck around "G"). :-P (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq)

  Re: FAQqage: How to get zero perspective from L3P?

(...) This is very simple to achieve. You simply insert the "orthographic" statement inside the "camera" declaration. This will generate an image with the same perspective as LDLITE does, i.e., no perspective at all. Of course, you'll need to alter (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq)

  FAQqage: How to get zero perspective from L3P?

I think that's the right question. I'm trying to get L3P to give me zero skewing from perspective; I want an isometric view such as what LDraw gives me. I'm taking the approach that to do this in photography, you should get real far back and zoom (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.faq)

  Re: Jambalaya FAQ?

(...) Great work, Patricia! If you have the time, I raised some potential FAQ questions earlier, in: (URL) not sure which, if any, are really necessary, but they popped up in my noggin and probably the noggins of some others as well... :-, Cheers, - (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.faq)

  Re: Less-Common Colors

(...) I have to agree. If TLG wants to be non-violent, no guns anywhere. On the other hand, I think maybe they could draw a line with things like modern day weapons. I think they can give the police hand-held pistols, and still do without (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact