 FAQ / 677
Re: [FAQ] Is there somewhere online where I can order sets directly from LEGO®?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:53:14 GMT

Robert Munafo wrote in message ...
Subject: Is there somewhere online where I can order sets directly from
LEGO®?
Topic-Level: 1
Originator: Jeremy Sproat, 1999-05-05
Revision: Robert Munafo, 1999-07-21
Location: /market/shopping/

neither allows you to order what you would call "ordinary" LEGO model • sets.</p>

PITSCO Dacta Online Store</a>
allows you to order anything in the Dacta catalog, most of which is • directed
primarily at classroom applications. However, experienced builders will • find
the "spare parts" section particularly interesting; here you can order a • set of
assorted yellow plates, or a package of 100 8-tooth gears. Unfortunately, • some
colors and many types of parts (most notably tiles) are not offered.</p>

LEGO&reg; World Shop</a>
sells only the Technic CyberMaster and Mindstorms products. They claim to • be
the sole source of the temperature and rotation sensors, but these are
available from PITSCO-Dacta as well.</p>

Do not forget "etoys" at www.etoys.com (US adresses only) and Amazon at
www.amazon.com (anywhere on earth)

Selçuk Göre