 FAQ / 34
    my apologies —Jim Baker
   I really hate to do this, because I really wanted to take over this project. However, I have accepted a new position at work which has approximately doubled my responsibilities there. I am now looking at a situation where my spare time will be (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: my apologies —Greg Crisp
   Hey Bro, Send me what you have so far, and I'll take a look at it. Once I see the scope of what needs to be done, I'll make a decision. Greg (...) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: my apologies —Todd Lehman
    Greg Crisp: (...) Jim -- Better yet, post it here. More eyes = good. --Todd (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: my apologies —Greg Crisp
   A fine idea! (...) (26 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.faq)