 FAQ / 37
Re: my apologies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:41:38 GMT

A fine idea!

Todd Lehman wrote:

Greg Crisp:
Jim Baker:
I really hate to do this, because I really wanted to take over this
project.  However, I have accepted a new position at work which has
approximately doubled my responsibilities there.  I am now looking at a
situation where my spare time will be severely limited, due to a major
software migration and integration with a new content management system.
I'm going to throw open the faq to anyone who wants it, and if no one
has taken it over by the time we get this done I will take it over
again.

Once again, I hate to promise something and then renege, but
unfortunately work comes before pleasure.  I apologize to everyone for
letting them down.

Send me what you have so far, and I'll take a look at it.  Once I see the scope
of what needs to be done, I'll make a decision.

Jim -- Better yet, post it here.  More eyes = good.

--Todd

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

Isn't it odd that we celebrate the birth of Jesus by killing trees?