 FAQ / 288
  where can I get LDlite?

(25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: where can I get LDlite?

It's been months, and no one has answered this question yet! I would like to know too: Where can I get a copy of LDLite? Looking around, several places have suggested using one of these two urls: (URL) or (URL) when I try these, nothing is found (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: where can I get LDlite?

(...) Paul's site is having trouble: (text copied from www.gyugyi.com ) Hi. Thanks for stopping by. My web site is down right now, the ISP suffered a disk crash and had errors on the backup tapes. The Darksun L3G0 area is back on-line. The rest of (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq)