 FAQ / 760
Re: where can I get LDlite?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 23:45:47 GMT

In lugnet.faq, David Schilling writes:
It's been months, and no one has answered this question yet!  I would like to
know too: Where can I get a copy of LDLite?

Looking around, several places have suggested using one of these two urls:

http://www.gyugyi.com/l3g0/ldlite/
or
http://www.gyugyi.com/l3g0/ldlite/default.htm

but when I try these, nothing is found there.

Have they been moved?  Is there somewhere else to try?

Paul's site is having trouble:  (text copied from www.gyugyi.com )

Hi. Thanks for stopping by. My web site is down right now, the ISP suffered a
disk crash and had errors on the backup tapes.
The Darksun L3G0 area is back on-line.

The rest of the site (LDLite, etc) might be back on-line in a week or so.

Paul Gyugyi, paul@gyugyi.com

HTH!

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/