 FAQ / 224
  Re: What do the set numbers mean?

(...) Well, since it's for the FAQ, gimme the days-long explanation. :-, (...) Ooh, good exception. Thanks. (...) Cool, thanks for the analysis, Todd. Should I quote the list verbatim with a note of when the sample was taken, or will there be a (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: What do the set numbers mean?

(...) <big ol' snip> (...) Hmm. I am uncomfortable with the term "discovered". Let's say I recently _entered_ them. (...) There are the original "Universal" building sets, from the very beginning of LEGO releases. Surf here for more... (URL) see (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: What do the set numbers mean?

Hi Joshua, I've the admin right to the lugnet database, too, but have not much time to enter the missing sets/pictures to the database recently, and this seems to be continuing for a while. I have more than 600 pics (of sets already in database but (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Joshua please read the message before this on..(Was: What do the set numbers mean?)

Selçuk sgore@superonline.com (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Joshua please read the message before this on..(Was: What do the set numbers mean?)

I have read it. I don't think I took too much from Horst, most of my information came from Tore-sourced material. Anyway, I'm up to 1970 or so, so the early stuff is pretty much done. As for the rest, I _don't_ have much time to deal with it lately. (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.database)