 FAQ / 278
Re: Joshua please read the message before this on..(Was: What do the set numbers mean?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 00:02:06 GMT

I have read it.

I don't think I took too much from Horst, most of my information came
from Tore-sourced material.

Anyway, I'm up to 1970 or so, so the early stuff is pretty much done.

As for the rest, I _don't_ have much time to deal with it lately.  If
you want to deposit the information where it's available to me, then if
and when I get the time, I'll put it in.

-- joshua

Selçuk wrote:

Selçuk
sgore@superonline.com