 FAQ / 223
Re: How can I find information about specific LEGO pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 21:29:13 GMT

On Wed, 12 May 1999 20:14:43 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote:

I know James Jessiman had a fairly extensive (but certainly not exhaustive)
database on what parts came with what sets in what colors in what years.  I'm
not sure if it's still available.

It's still there -
<http://silo.riv.csu.edu.au/~jjessiman/lego/legopart.html>

Keep LDraw Part Search handy -- you'll want it to find part numbers.

Steve