 FAQ / 213
    Temporary home for FAQ-In-Progress —Jeremy H. Sproat
   Hey all, I have a working copy of the LUGNET FAQ-In-Progress in a temporary home at my Web site. Check it out at: (URL) can download a ZIP file of the raw FAQ data (1) at: (URL) pretty thin, and not very pretty right now -- but hey, it's (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: Temporary home for FAQ-In-Progress —Jeremy H. Sproat
   Hey all, I have just slurped Kerry Garrison's Mindstorms and Lego-robotics FAQ, location at: (URL) LUGNET FAQ index: (URL) file of FAQ source, etc.: (URL) - jsproat (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.faq)