 FAQ / 213
212  |  214
Subject:
Temporary home for FAQ-In-Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 02:03:24 GMT

Hey all,

I have a working copy of the LUGNET FAQ-In-Progress in a temporary home at my
Web site.  Check it out at:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/5249/lugnet/whole_thing.html

You can download a ZIP file of the raw FAQ data (1) at:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/5249/lugnet/lugnet_faq.zip

It's pretty thin, and not very pretty right now -- but hey, it's human-readable
and available for public review!  (Woo-hoo! :-)  We should have it available --
with a much-improved look -- as a regular part of LUGNET Real Soon Now.

Please give it a look, make some notes; and respond with comments, criticism,
suggestions, anything you can think of to make it better.  Especially if you
can come up with answers for un unanswered questions -- that would be way cool.

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  ...Along with a few Perl scripts which are guaranteed to be cryptic,
anti-optimized, and platform-dependent, but you probably won't ever need to use
them.

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."