 FAQ / 212 (-5)
  Re: Working sketch of FAQ item data format

(...) Cool. I concur. (...) Um, I think it was for a possible alternative organization scheme, other than placement in a subdirectory. If we use index files instead, the Location header is not needed. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Tags

(...) Er... the slurpage stage whereupon the headers and body are transformed into HTML. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Progress so far, and a new header

(...) I don't understand the difference -- is it just how the text is formatted, or does that number do some magic? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  (canceled)

  Re: Tags

(...) Parser? As in document validation or transmogrification? (...) Yup, but not in a bad way as long as some sort of backward-compatible non- CSS code (such as <B></B>) were used in combination with <P></P> for section titles. That is, on old (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact