 FAQ / 172 (-5)
  Re: When are we going to see a "Work in Progress" copy?

Is there any programing help needed on the back end? I'm not much of a shell programmer, but I know Java and databases. Todd? Greg (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: New LUGNET directory structre?

(...) Wicked cool, Jeremy! Off to an awesome start! --Todd (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: New LUGNET directory structre?

(...) It includes a handful more items, plus a quick-n-dirty perl script to convert .faq files to .html, plus the resulting html files. These html files are by no means intended to be the final form, but rather a means to make reading the items (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  (canceled)

  awk vs. perl for simple tasks

(...) Yup! It's a Perl world, but awk is still a great thing! It's hardly my favorite general-purpose programming language, but other than grep and sort and cat and uniq, it's by far my favorite command-line pipe. I think perl has a command line (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact