 FAQ / 151
  Re: Replacing lost instructions

which set? If I have doubles I'd gladly send one. -John (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Replacing lost instructions

(...) He didn't actually specify which set. I did forward Steve's comments about Consumer Affairs to him, though; I guess we'll see how that goes. Thanks for the offer, though! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.faq)