 FAQ / 151
Re: Replacing lost instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 20:36:23 GMT

which set?  If I have doubles I'd gladly send one.

-John

Sproaticus wrote:

Hey all,

A co-worker has stumbled across my Lego page and now I'm the resident Lego
expert.  :-P

His daughter has lost the instructions to her Lego set, and his question to
me is, what can he do to replace it?  He was thinking along the lines of
something on the Internet, but I am suspecting that S@H or customer service
might be able to help.

Has anyone solved this problem before, and how was it done?

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."