 FAQ / 1318
    Re: How cold can you go? —David Laswell
   (...) ABS can handle cold temperatures reasonably well, but not all LEGO bricks are made from ABS. The transparent pieces are slightly brittle at room temp, which makes me suspect that they're made of acrylic, and acrylic does not handle cold well (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.build)

        Re: How cold can you go? —David Schwanke
   Well I actualy handle cold really well. Even though we do see some snow ive been known to go out in the snow in shorts and a t-shirt. For some reason my body does not get nearly as cold as everyone elses. Probably a hold over from some childhood (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.build)