 FAQ / 1267
    How does one make a poll? —John P. Henderson
    Well, I stumbled (rather accidentally) into the polls page... (URL) have now completed all polls to date, excepting those for which I simply didn't have an answer (such as those where "I don't know" or "other" were not options on a subject I didn't (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

        Re: How does one make a poll? —Tony Hafner
     (...) I've been wondering for a while too, and I don't know why there doesn't appear to be a link anywhere to this. Anyway, I did a search on "Poll New Todd" and found this thread: (URL) doesn't have full instructions, but it gives a link to create (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: How does one make a poll? —Tony Alexander
   (...) Hendo, The fun begins at: (URL) No instructions necessary...it leads you right through, and couldn't be any easier. Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.faq)