 FAQ / 1237 (-5)
  Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost

We have had a spate of multiple posts lately. Not everyone knows how to crosspost or what it is or why it's good. I could not find a FAQ entry on this, but I feel one is needed. Please feel free to reply with elaboration or correction: What is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq) !

  Re: Lego Scale Conversion Tool

In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes: ... (...) Added to the FAQ: (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Lego Scale Conversion Tool

If you're a freak like me, you love to convert things into minifig scale and technic scale. You want to see exactly how long a minifig-scale mile would be. And how tall would the Sears tower be in technic scale? Would a minifig scale aircraft (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.faq) !!

  Re: OMFIAMP

(...) Got it. Thanks Ross and Jude! -Shiri (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Setting up OE for lugnet news

"Lee Wilson" <leerwilson@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:GrH438.BnG@lugnet.com... (...) add (...) of (...) not (...) I think it depends on how the news server lists the messages when OE requests them - if it lists them in date order then you (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact