 FAQ / 1237 (-10)
  Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost

We have had a spate of multiple posts lately. Not everyone knows how to crosspost or what it is or why it's good. I could not find a FAQ entry on this, but I feel one is needed. Please feel free to reply with elaboration or correction: What is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq) !

  Re: Lego Scale Conversion Tool

In lugnet.general, David Eaton writes: ... (...) Added to the FAQ: (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Lego Scale Conversion Tool

If you're a freak like me, you love to convert things into minifig scale and technic scale. You want to see exactly how long a minifig-scale mile would be. And how tall would the Sears tower be in technic scale? Would a minifig scale aircraft (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.faq) !!

  Re: OMFIAMP

(...) Got it. Thanks Ross and Jude! -Shiri (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Setting up OE for lugnet news

"Lee Wilson" <leerwilson@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:GrH438.BnG@lugnet.com... (...) add (...) of (...) not (...) I think it depends on how the news server lists the messages when OE requests them - if it lists them in date order then you (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Setting up OE for lugnet news

Hi folks, I have been subsribed to lugnet.robotics for some time now but have only recently decided to add it to my news groups on Outlook Express. When I add the account it begins to download 300 headers, many from 1998, which are of no real (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: OMFIAMP

(...) Re-posted to lugnet.faq (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Is this a virus?

(...) I've played it...it's a variation on Columns, with a bit of Burning Monkey Puzzle Lab thrown in. What makes you think it's a virus? (Keeping in ming that it IS a "viral" marketing campaign...but that's just marketing-speak) Matt (And why (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.games)

  Is this a virus?

Hi When I clicked Data Drop Game on (URL) the URL (URL) is opened, but I found it seems a virus, did anyone play it? Zhengrong (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Messaging to Lugnet using Outlook Express

rhendrix wrote in message ... (...) Posts via ALL newsreaders, not just Outlook Express, require the same authentication via email. If you want to post without getting asked to authenticate, you need to do it via the Web interface while logged in as (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact