 FAQ / 1195
    Re: whay cant i post on brickshelf!!!! —Tony Hafner
   I've had the same problems in the past. I eventually just gave up on uploading from work and doing it from home. But as I'm on a modem, that is far to painful to be worth doing on a regular basis. At one point, I attempted to upload multiple files (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.faq)

        Re: whay cant i post on brickshelf!!!! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You can only have one session active that's doing anything with Brickshelf if you are logged in... To upload multiple files, pack them in a zip and upload that. (keep the zip under 10M as that's a hard limit... I stick to 2 or 3M for best (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.faq)