 FAQ / 116
  Re: Raw FAQ data format (Was: Format of FAQ items)

(...) Oh waitaminute. I think I see where the confusion is. I'm not suggesting that the header text from the included file be inserted into the including file. What I mean to say is that during processing of the files, when the including file (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Raw FAQ data format (Was: Format of FAQ items)

Jeremy: (...) I didn't think so. What I tried to explain was how the processing tools would see the file _after_ the "Include" header had been processed. (...) ~~~...~~~ This is the critical part. I hadn't noticed it earlier. (...) Yes. Play well, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.faq)