 FAQ / 1114
Re: Trying to retrieve my password... help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 18:52:15 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:

Hey guys and gals,

I'm logging on to LUGNET at work (during lunch breaks, of course!) and I'm
trying to find a way to retrieve my password.  I lost that little card that
Todd sent along with my membership kit!  Does anyone know how I can do this?

You can always email him. Although there's never a guarantee that he'll
answer (not because he doesn't want to, it's just a Todd thing).

:-/

-Shiri