 FAQ / 1109
Re: how i upload files to brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:01:27 GMT

jouhi wrote in message ...
no, i cant find such a link :( there is only search, recent, signup and • login
links in my folder page. what i am missing..?

I think you need to login first, then you'll see what Shiri described.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/