 FAQ / 1108
Re: how i upload files to brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:18:08 GMT

no, i cant find such a link :( there is only search, recent, signup and login
links in my folder page. what i am missing..?

In lugnet.faq, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi Johannes,

When you login to your account, Brickshelf will bring you to your folder.
Then click on "add a folder" (upper-right side of the screen); type in the
name and description of the new folder. Once this folder is created, click
on "upload" (left-most button on the upper *right*).

I think this mechanism was created by Kevin to prevent people from uploading
all their content directly into their first-level folder (the user-name).
CMIIW. But I think he should make it more clear (more than one person have
been confused by this!).

-Shiri