 FAQ / 1092 (-5)
  Re: Acronym FAQ Update - Alphabetical list

Hi Shiri: I'd strongly recommend leaving in the 'All entries on one page' option. It's fast enough to bring the whole thing in (at least with a broadband connection) and I'd find it disappointing to click on each letter just to find out that there (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Acronym FAQ Update - Alphabetical list

Hi y'all, There was a big storm warning up here today, so I got a chance to relax, chill out a bit, and do something I've wanted to for a while. So I present to you, the Acronym FAQ, now divided into sections by alphabetical order! (URL) LMKWYT. Do (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Can one sort NG search results by date?

(...) Yes, but it's not too easy (yet)... (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Acronym FAQ Update - links to sets, "play themes" and "lego lines"

(...) FYI, you can throw requests like that at me now. I'm at home on LUGNET almost all day. Todd's at his "day job." That doesn't guarentee I'll be quicker though ;-) -Suz (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: FAQ Needed?

I'll do you one better. Tim, If you (or any robotics expert) will locate posts in lugnet.robotics that contain the most frequent questions and answers (can be the same or different posts) then I'll edit the posts into the FAQ Todd referred to. Or, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.faq)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact