 FAQ / 1069
  Highlighting and Spotlighting

When is an appropriate time to highlight or spotlight a post. Also, what is the difference between the two? And when I click on "details" it gives me information I cannot decypher. Can anyone explain? Dave www.bricktannia.com (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: Highlighting and Spotlighting

(...) See this Todd's post here about highlighting and spotlighting: (URL) details are worked out like this: A spotlight vote awards the article 100 points A highlight vote awards the article 75 points All articles have 1 automatic vote (raw data 0) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.faq)