 FAQ / 1023
  How can I make EXTREMELY discolored pieces gleaming again?

Hi there! You know, I have seen many posts on "cleaning Lego" and I'm wondering if this is classified as that. Anyway, I have a few sets that are extremely discolored...mainly the white pieces. Is there anyway that they can be cleaned to be brought (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: How can I make EXTREMELY discolored pieces gleaming again?

I've created a FAQ that addresses this question as well as many others. You'll find the answer about whitening white bricks here: (URL) sure to click on the '!' to get an even more detailed answer. I've tried Richard's recommendation. It works. Cary (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.faq)

  Re: How can I make EXTREMELY discolored pieces gleaming again?

In lugnet.faq, Cary Clark writes: I've created a FAQ that addresses this question as well as many others. You'll find the answer about whitening white bricks here: (URL) sure to click on the '!' to get an even more detailed answer. I've tried (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.faq)