 Fabuland / 64
    Re: Disney —Tobias Möller
   (...) Yes, Minnies car has just a plate. But the other cars (which by the way has wheels I've never seen before) have real chassis, but not Fabuland chassis. --Tobias (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: Disney —Timothy Carl Buchheim
   (...) It's almost a Fabuland chassis, though. Just not quite. The wheels look like old Fabuland wheels to me, although it's been awhile since I looked at my old Fabuland cars. (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.fabuland)