 Fabuland / 513
Re: More Fabuland MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:26:19 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Mark Larson wrote:

   P.S. is it Ok if i make a link to Brickzone from my site?

Yes, please do. And thank you for the compliments. I can also add you to my link almanac. What is your web address?

--Mark

http://brickzone.net

Hi Mark,

I made a link to Brick Zone on my site and also one to the site of Monica.

My site’s adress is: http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand Bonsma/fabu1eng.html (There’s an underscore between ‘Sybrand’ and ‘Bonsma’.

Can’t wait to see the first episode in February,

Best regards,

Sybrand