 Fabuland / 510
Re: More Fabuland MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:06:38 GMT

From: "Mark Larson" <contact@brickzone.net>
P.S. is it Ok if i make a link to Brickzone from my site?
Yes, please do. And thank you for the compliments. I can also add you to • my link
almanac.  What is your web address?

I would like to do it too. My page is http://fabuland.altervista.org/,
there's e page devoted to Fabuland and one about links with Fabuland e
Lego's link. May I link?

Thanks

--Monica
"If you quit now, they win" (XF:FtF)
http://fabuland.altervista.org/ XFiles, Lego e tanto altro
http://digilander.libero.it/xfvirtualseason i nuovi episodi di XFiles

Sponsor:
Cerchi l’amore? Allora iscriviti gratis a Meetic: troverai migliaia di single in linea e potrai chattare con loro.
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4049&d=16-1