 Fabuland / 502
  New Fabuland MOCs

I just launched a new fan-created site with a lot of Fabuland MOCs and more to come. The site revolves around unique stories told with LEGOs, the first of which is the night-time drama, Fabuland Housewives. I hope the five people who check this (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.fabuland, FTX)

  Re: New Fabuland MOCs

From: "Mark Larson" <hinckley39@hotmail.com> (...) more to (...) of (...) people (...) think (...) E' stupendo!!!! I love it! How about a link exenchage? My site is (URL) you quit now, they win" (XF:FtF) (URL) XFiles, Lego e tanto altro (URL) i (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: New Fabuland MOCs

(...) Great town settings and you have captured some quite different building styles with the bigger Fabuland pieces. pete.w (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.fabuland, FTX)