 Fabuland / 472
    Re: anyone here? —Sybrand Bonsma
   (...) Indeed I meant a winter with snow. Although I'm on the Northern Hemisphere, there is not too much snow here in winter (a couple of days per year), as we are too close to the sea. Even if there would be snow, skiing wouldn't be possible as the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: anyone here? —Mark Jordan
   (...) It can snow in winter in the Southern Hemispehere too! Just ask any Middle-Earth (aka New Zealand) resident! Our Fabuland is stuck in a drawer - apart from a keyring. We decided to leave it until our daughter is ready for it. She just turned (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: anyone here? —Sue Ann Barber
    "Mark Jordan" <mark.jordan@oracle.com> wrote in message news:I8M5v5.1nDE@lugnet.com... (...) Middle-Earth (...) Now Mark, you know it snows in Australia too! Just not a lot.in some areas ;) Hey, we even have some very busy ski fields.... I suppose (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: anyone here? —Mark Jordan
   (...) Yeah, it totally makes no sense to celebrate Christmas in December in Australia. No one knows when Jesus was born anyway, and a lot of the "Christmas" traditions are carry overs from various "pagan" celebrations of the winter solstice. For (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)