 Fabuland / 450
449  |  451
Subject:
Updated characters list and more instruction scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:03:36 GMT

Hi all,

Today I did some sligth updates on the Unofficial Fabuland Homepage.
Thanks to Henriette Hoffmann-Schläger the character list was updated. Characters
are now also subdivid accouriding to the type of eyes and legs.
You can see it here:
<link>http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/pages/inventory/figpic.html

Mark Witcombe send me many new instructions scans. Because of availability of
space I couldn't put them all up yet, but these ones are now available:
Set 3631, Orchestra
Set 3636, Bedroom
Set 3645, Classroom
Set 3667, Bakery
Set 3668, Merry-go-round
Set 3798, Hannah's Picnic
Links to the pictures can be found on the homepage:
<link>http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabu1eng.html

Many thanks to Henriette and Mark,

Greetings,

Sybrand